PcPrint version 4.1 is a software package that allows providers to view and print Medicare Part A electronic remittance advices (ERAs). It is an interactive, PC-based X12 835 translator program for the HIPAA-compliant version 5010A2.
PcPrint version 4.1 should be installed on systems utilizing Windows 95 or greater. This software will not work properly when installed on any Windows version earlier than Windows 95, such as 3.1 or Windows for Workgroups. Palmetto GBA Technical Support will not support PcPrint when installed on a network or other operating systems.
The PcPrint v4.1 software has been saved as a Zip file. To download the PcPrint version 4.1 software, select the PC_Print_4_1.zip file below. Follow the download instructions for your type of Internet browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer Users:
- Hold down the shift key and left click on the PC_Print_4_1.zip file
- From the Save As box, select your download directory and left click on the Save button
- Left click on the PC_Print_4_1.zip file
- Explorer will open the File Download box
- Select Save this Program to Disk and click OK
- From the Save As box, select your download directory and left click on Save
- This will download a file named v36.0.exe to the directory you selected
A link to the Part A PcPrint User's Manual is below. The Part A PcPrint User's Manual includes step-by-step installation instructions. You must uninstall old versions of PcPrint before installing a new version. The manual is available in Portable Document Format (PDF), which can be accessed through Acrobat Reader software. Please follow the uninstall and installation instructions carefully before you begin.
If you have any questions regarding the PcPrint software, please call the Palmetto GBA Technology Support Center toll-free at 866-749-4301. Please identify yourself as a J11 Part A, J11 HHH, LA Part A, MS Part A or J1 Part A provider, and have your Submitter ID available when you call.