Palmetto GBA
^ Back to Top
Close Window [x]
  • JM HHH
  • JM Part A
  • JM Part B
  • NSC
  • Railroad Beneficiaries
  • Railroad Providers

Auxilary Aids & Services

For information about the availability of auxiliary aids and services, please visit:

Bookmark E-mail Print FB Like Show/Hide Google+ line
Standard Font Serif Font Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size

National Supplier Clearinghouse
How should a supplier notify the NSC of their accreditation status?

Accrediting organizations (AO) will report accreditation information to the National Supplier Clearinghouse (NSC). Suppliers may report accrediting information to the NSC by completing section 3B of the CMS 855S enrollment application. Suppliers should also complete sections 3A and 3D if accredited products or services are different from what the NSC has on file for the supplier. Other sections that should be submitted along with section 3B are sections 1B, 7, 11 and 15. Suppliers are encouraged to verify accrediting information with the AOs.


last updated on 09/14/2015
ver 1.0.51