Palmetto GBA
^ Back to Top
Close Window [x]
  • JM HHH
  • JM Part A
  • JM Part B
  • NSC
  • Railroad Beneficiaries
  • Railroad Providers

Auxilary Aids & Services

For information about the availability of auxiliary aids and services, please visit:

Bookmark E-mail Print FB Like Show/Hide Google+ line
Standard Font Serif Font Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size

National Supplier Clearinghouse
Do I have to submit an authorization agreement for electronic funds transfer (CMS 588) to the NSC?

DMEPOS suppliers are required to submit the EFT agreement with the application form when initially enrolling or submitting an application for a new location.

When completing the form, suppliers should ensure the form has the original signature of the authorized or delegated official. Further, suppliers must include with each form submitted a voided check, preprinted deposit slip or confirmation of account information on bank letterhead for verification of the account number.

The NSC will then send the agreement to the appropriate DME MAC for processing.

The CMS 588 (PDF, 112 KB) form may be downloaded from the CMS website.


last updated on 09/02/2015
ver 1.0.51