Palmetto GBA
^ Back to Top
Close Window [x]
  • J11 HHH
  • J11 Part A
  • J11 Part B
  • NSC
  • Railroad Beneficiaries
  • Railroad Providers

Auxilary Aids & Services

For information about the availability of beneficiary auxiliary aids and services, please call our Beneficiary Contact Center at 800-833-4455.

Bookmark E-mail Print FB Like Show/Hide Google+ line
Standard Font Serif Font Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size

Railroad Medicare
How do I find out my PTAN?

You must have a Provider Transaction Account Number (PTAN) to register for Online Provider Services (OPS). Palmetto GBA cannot release patient or provider specific information if you do not identify yourself with your PTAN. You may access the National Plan & Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) NPI Registry to search for the PTANs listed for your office.


last updated on 03/01/2015
ver 1.0.51