Palmetto GBA
^ Back to Top
Close Window [x]
  • J11 HHH
  • J11 Part A
  • J11 Part B
  • NSC
  • Railroad Beneficiaries
  • Railroad Providers

Auxilary Aids & Services

For information about the availability of beneficiary auxiliary aids and services, please call our Beneficiary Contact Center at 800-833-4455.

Bookmark E-mail Print FB Like Show/Hide Google+ line
Standard Font Serif Font Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size

Railroad Medicare

> Please Select a Topic:

of 11see 25 | see 50 | see 100 Next Page >> Search this Area Search this Area
My paper claim was returned with a letter because I submitted a PTAN on the claim. Why wasn't my claim processed?07/22/2015
My electronic claims are rejecting with remittance message N198 - Rendering provider must be affiliated with the pay-to provider. What does that mean?07/20/2015
I submitted an assigned claim. Why was the payment sent to the patient?07/16/2015
When should I enter an amount in item 29 of the CMS-1500 (02/12) claim form?07/16/2015
Does Medicare allow providers to bill a patient for a missed appointment?07/13/2015
Contacts for PTANs and EDI: Questions and Answers07/01/2015
Do I need to notify Railroad Medicare that a provider's address has changed? I have already notified our local Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC).07/01/2015
Do I need to notify Railroad Medicare that a provider has left our group?07/01/2015
Do I need to notify Railroad Medicare that a provider has retired?07/01/2015
How do I report a provider address change?07/01/2015
How do I update my provider information on an existing Railroad Medicare provider number?07/01/2015
Are observation codes submitted by the hour or by the calendar date?06/16/2015
Are we required to submit our Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) claims electronically?06/16/2015
Can a nurse practitioner perform the initial hospital visit?06/16/2015
Can we bill a patient for a service that denied due to MUE? Should we issue an Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN) to the patient in this case?06/16/2015
How do I register for listservs?06/16/2015
How does a chiropractor submit a claim for an office visit and X-rays to Medicare for the denial of statutorily excluded services for the patient's secondary insurance company?06/16/2015
How many units of services should I submit when I am billing a bilateral surgical procedure with CPT modifier 50?06/16/2015
How often are CARCs and RARCs updated?06/16/2015
If I document 'no edema present' or 'Extremities: No edema noted,' would 'credit' be given for both upper and lower extremities?06/16/2015
Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Frequently Asked Questions06/16/2015
My therapy claim was rejected with remittance message N572. What is wrong?06/16/2015
Our claim was denied for MUE. Can we request a reopening to change the units of service billed?06/16/2015
What are CARCs and RARCs?06/16/2015
What place of service (POS) do I use when reading a test from a remote location?06/16/2015
see 25 | see 50 | see 100 Next Page >>


last updated on 7/01/2015
ver 1.0.51