Palmetto GBA
^ Back to Top
Close Window [x]
  • JM HHH
  • JM Part A
  • JM Part B
  • NSC
  • Railroad Beneficiaries
  • Railroad Providers

Auxilary Aids & Services

For information about the availability of beneficiary auxiliary aids and services, please call our Beneficiary Contact Center at 800-833-4455.

Bookmark E-mail Print FB Like Show/Hide Google+ line
Standard Font Serif Font Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size

Railroad Medicare
Provider Enrollment

> Please Select a Topic:

Search this Area Search this Area
Provider Enrollment Requirements for Writing Prescriptions for Medicare Part D DrugsOpen in New Window10/22/2015
Six Easy Steps to Start Billing Railroad Medicare09/29/2015
Opting out of Medicare and/or Electing to Order and Certify Items and Services to Medicare BeneficiariesOpen in New Window09/14/2015
Can My Billing Agency or Clearinghouse Request My PTAN from Railroad Medicare?09/01/2015
Can My Billing Agency or Clearinghouse Update My Provider Enrollment Record with Railroad Medicare?09/01/2015
Contacts for PTANs and EDI: Questions and Answers09/01/2015
Do I need to notify Railroad Medicare that a provider's address has changed? I have already notified our local Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC).09/01/2015
Do I need to notify Railroad Medicare that a provider has left our group?09/01/2015
Do I need to notify Railroad Medicare that a provider has retired?09/01/2015
Do you have my NPI Number?09/01/2015
How do I report a provider address change?09/01/2015
How do I update my provider information on an existing Railroad Medicare provider number?09/01/2015
How long does it take Railroad Medicare to issue a PTAN?09/01/2015
My paper claim was returned with a letter because I submitted a PTAN on the claim. Why wasn't my claim processed?09/01/2015
What does Railroad Medicare need when I call to find out my PTAN?09/01/2015
What information do I need to include when I send a written inquiry to Provider Enrollment?09/01/2015
What information is verified on my local Medicare Administrative Contractor's (MAC's) Part B file?09/01/2015
What is the provider's enrollment effective date with Railroad Medicare?09/01/2015
Why do I need a separate Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN) for Railroad Medicare?09/01/2015
Changes to the Medicare Opt-Out Law for Physicians and Practitioners06/18/2015
Provider Enrollment Information and Form01/29/2015
If a forwarding address notification is submitted to the post office when a provider changes site location, will Medicare remittance advices and/or check payments be forwarded to the new address?12/03/2014


last updated on 12/01/2015
ver 1.0.51