Palmetto GBA
^ Back to Top
Close Window [x]
  • JM HHH
  • JM Part A
  • JM Part B
  • NSC
  • Railroad Beneficiaries
  • Railroad Providers

Auxilary Aids & Services

For information about the availability of auxiliary aids and services, please visit:

Bookmark E-mail Print FB Like Show/Hide Google+ line
Standard Font Serif Font Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size

JM Part A
How do I obtain the information required to register for eServices?

You must have a Provider Transaction Account Number (PTAN), National Provider Identifier (NPI), and tax identification number (TIN) to register for eServices. Palmetto GBA cannot release patient or provider specific information if you do not identify yourself with your PTAN, NPI, and TIN. You may access the National Plan & Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) NPI Registry to search for the PTANs and NPIs listed for your office. If you do not know your tax ID, check with your administrative office or refer to your tax records.

You must also provide the most recent Medicare payment amount received for the account you are registering. Call the IVR related to your line of business to verify your last payment received. IVR telephone numbers are listed in the Contact Us pages of

Providers who have a Do Not Forward (DNF) on file with Palmetto GBA will not be able to register until the DNF is lifted.

New providers must have an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Enrollment Agreement on file with Palmetto GBA and wait until they receive a payment from Medicare to register for eServices. If you are new to Medicare and you call technical support for registration assistance, you will be asked to wait until your first Medicare payment to enroll.


last updated on 10/29/2015
ver 1.0.51