- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Drugs and Biologicals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Home Health and Hospice
- Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF)
- Nonphysician Practitioners
- Oncology and Hematology
- Opioid Treatment Program (OTP)
- Optometry and Ophthalmology
- Psychology and Psychiatry
Sculptra Injection: HCPCS Code Q2028 Requires Invoice
When submitting claims for Sculptra injections, the invoice must be submitted for payment/pricing consideration.
HCPCS Code: Q2028
- For electronic claims, submit the invoice via eServices or PWK
- For paper claims, submit the invoice as an attachment to the claim
If an invoice is not submitted, HCPCS code Q2028 will be rejected and must be resubmitted as a new claim with the invoice.
For medical necessity requirements, refer to National Coverage Determination 250.5 - Dermal Injections for the Treatment of Facial Lipodystrophy Syndrome (LDS).