- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Drugs and Biologicals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Home Health and Hospice
- Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF)
- Nonphysician Practitioners
- Oncology and Hematology
- Opioid Treatment Program (OTP)
- Optometry and Ophthalmology
- Psychology and Psychiatry
Medicare Documentation Job Aid for Doctors of Chiropractic
Have you received a request for documentation from a Medicare contractor but are not sure if your records comply?
We understand the challenges doctors of Chiropractic face when determining what to include in responding to a request for medical records. The A/B Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) partnered together to create this job aid to help you properly respond to these requests.