- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Drugs and Biologicals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Home Health and Hospice
- Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF)
- Nonphysician Practitioners
- Oncology and Hematology
- Opioid Treatment Program (OTP)
- Optometry and Ophthalmology
- Psychology and Psychiatry
Reminder: Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport (ET3) Model
Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport (ET3) is a voluntary, five-year payment model that will provide greater flexibility to ambulance care teams to address emergency health care needs of Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) beneficiaries following a 911 call.
To support the community of organizations that responded to the public health emergency stemming from the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), CMS decided to delay the start of the ET3 Model from May 1, 2020 until January 1, 2021. The new date was communicated directly to selected applicants and through the ET3 Model Listserv on September 16, 2020. The first performance period will now begin on January 1, 2021.