Activating a User Account
When users complete the registration window to become a DEX™ Diagnostics Exchange public user, they receive a welcome message with instructions on how to activate the registration process.
- Click the link in the welcome message.
- The Activate Account window appears.
- Type a password in the password field. Enter a unique password that follows these rules:
- Is between 8–20 alphanumeric characters long
- Contains at least one lowercase letter
- Contains at least one uppercase letter
- Contains at least one number
- Type the password again in the "Verify Password" field.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the Activate button.
- The following message appears:
"Your account has been activated! You may now login to DEX."
If an error message appears, fix the error indicated in the message and then click the Activate button once again.
Note: If public users do not complete the activation process, they will be purged from the database 30 days after completing the Registration page.