Please Note: There is no Medicare information on our corporate website. Please select a specific contract in the 'Search Within' box for Medicare related information.
© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
COVID-19: CMS/CDC Nursing Home Training Series Webcast – August 13
MLN Connects® for Thursday, August 13, 2020
View this edition as a PDF
* Trump Administration Announces Initiative to Transform Rural Health
* Physician Compare Preview Period Open through August 20
* Management of Acute and Chronic Pain – Stakeholder Engagement Opportunity: Reply by August 21
* SNF Provider Preview Reports: Review Your Data by August 30
* PEPPERs for HHAs and PHPs
* Hospitals: Three Year Geographic Reclassification Data for FY 2022 MGCRB Applications
* Opioids: Co-Prescribing Naloxone
* National CMS/CDC Nursing Home COVID-19 Training Series Webcast — August 13
* Dr. Todd Graham Pain Management Study Listening Session — August 27
MLN Matters® Articles
* Billing for Home Infusion Therapy Services On or After January 1, 2021
* Correction to Editing Update for Vaccine Services
* International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision (ICD10) and Other Coding Revisions to National Coverage Determination (NCDs) – January 2021 Update
* Quarterly Update for Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule and Laboratory Services Subject to Reasonable Charge Payment
* Quarterly Update to the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Database (MPFSDB) – October 2020 Update
* Update to Osteoporosis Drug Codes Billable on Home Health Claims
* Influenza Vaccine Payment Allowances – Annual Update for 2020-2021 Season — Revised
* HQRP Training Resources Web-Based Training Course
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 08/13/2020