Please Note: There is no Medicare information on our corporate website. Please select a specific contract in the 'Search Within' box for Medicare related information.
© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
CMS Acts to Spur Innovation for America’s Seniors
MLN Connects® for Thursday, September 3, 2020
View this edition as a PDF
* CMS Acts to Spur Innovation for America’s Seniors
* Hospital Opioid Toolkit
* CMS Offers Comprehensive Support for California due to Wildfires
* PEPPERs for Short-term Acute Care Hospitals
* Office Visits by Nurse Practitioners: Comparative Billing Report
* Dementia Care Call — September 22
MLN Matters® Articles
* 2021 Annual Update for the Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) Bonus Payments
* Annual Clotting Factor Furnishing Fee Update 2021
* Claim Status Category and Claim Status Codes Update
* Implement Operating Rules - Phase III Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE) 360 Uniform Use of Claim Adjustment Reason Codes (CARC), Remittance Advice Remark Codes (RARC) and Claim Adjustment Group Code (CAGC) Rule - Update from Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) CORE
* Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Prospective Payment System (IPF PPS) Updates for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021
* The Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) Demonstration: Demonstration is ending on December 31, 2020
* October 2020 Integrated Outpatient Code Editor (I/OCE) Specifications Version 21.3
* October Quarterly Update for 2020 Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) Fee Schedule
* Quarterly Update for Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule and Laboratory Services Subject to Reasonable Charge Payment — Revised
* Update to the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10) Diagnosis Codes for Vaping Related Disorder and Diagnosis and Procedure Codes for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Revised
* Medicare Preventive Services — Revised
* Medicare Preventive Services Poster — Revised
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 09/03/2020