Please Note: There is no Medicare information on our corporate website. Please select a specific contract in the 'Search Within' box for Medicare related information.
© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
Medicare Coverage for Opioid Use Disorder Treatment
MLN Connects® for Thursday, October 22, 2020
View this edition as a: Webpage | PDF
* Opioid Use Disorder Treatment: Medicare Coverage
* Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Tests Advisory Panel: Request for Nominations
* Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Become a Medicare-Enrolled Supplier
* CMS-CDC Fundamentals of COVID-19 Prevention for Nursing Home Management Call — October 22
* Medicare Part A Cost Report: New Bulk e-Filing Feature Webcast — October 29
MLN Matters® Articles
* Ambulance Inflation Factor (AIF) for Calendar Year (CY) 2021 and Productivity Adjustment
* Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Response to the Public Health Emergency on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Revised
* New Waived Tests — Revised
* Nursing Home COVID-19 Preparedness for Fall & Winter Web-Based Training
Information for Medicare Patients
* Diabetes Management Resources
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 10/22/2020