Please Note: There is no Medicare information on our corporate website. Please select a specific contract in the 'Search Within' box for Medicare related information.
© 2021 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
COVID-19: Non-Physician Practitioner Billing for Audio Services
MLN Connects® for Thursday, November 12, 2020
View this edition as a: Webpage | PDF
* Critical Care: Comparative Billing Report in November
* Raising Awareness of Diabetes in November
* SNF 3-Day Rule Billing
Claims, Pricers & Codes
* COVID-19: Non-Physician Practitioner Billing for CPT Codes 98966-98968
MLN Matters® Articles
* Home Health Prospective Payment System (HH PPS) Rate Update for Calendar Year (CY) 2021
* Implementation of Changes in the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Prospective Payment System (PPS) and Payment for Dialysis Furnished for Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) in ESRD Facilities for Calendar Year (CY) 2021
* International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision (ICD-10) and Other Coding Revisions to National Coverage Determination (NCDs)--April 2021
* Manual Updates Related to the Hospice Election Statement and the Implementation of the Election Statement Addendum
* Updates to Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) Claims
* Provider Compliance Tips — Revised
Information for Medicare Patients
* 2021 Medicare Part B Premiums Remain Steady
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 11/12/2020