Please Note: There is no Medicare information on our corporate website. Please select a specific contract in the 'Search Within' box for Medicare related information.
© 2021 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
Nursing Homes: Take COVID-19 Training
MLN Connects® for Thursday, November 19, 2020
View this edition as a: Webpage | PDF
* CMS Releases Nursing Home COVID-19 Training Data with Urgent Call to Action
* Medicare FFS Estimated Improper Payments Decline by $15 Billion Since 2016
* CMS Retiring Original Compare Tools on December 1
* COVID-19: Health Care Operations Lessons and Fostering Professional Resilience
* Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Become a Medicare-Enrolled Supplier
* Recognizing Lung Cancer Awareness Month and the Great American Smokeout
* Hospice Care: Safeguards for Medicare Patients
* CMS-CDC Fundamentals of COVID-19 Prevention for Nursing Home Management Call — November 19
* Hospital Price Transparency Webcast — December 8
* Part A Cost Report Webcast: Audio Recording and Transcript
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 11/19/2020