Please Note: There is no Medicare information on our corporate website. Please select a specific contract in the 'Search Within' box for Medicare related information.
© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
COVID-19: Training to Strengthen Nursing Home Infection Control Practices
MLN Connects® for Thursday, August 27, 2020
View this edition as a PDF
* Trump Administration Launches National Training Program to Strengthen Nursing Home Infection Control Practices
* SNF Provider Preview Reports: Review Your Data by August 30
* COVID: Nursing Home Toolkit
* Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Become a Medicare Enrolled Supplier
Claims, Pricers & Codes
* COVID-19: Waive Cost Sharing for These HCPCS Codes
MLN Matters® Articles
* Medicare Part A Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Prospective Payment System (PPS) Pricer Update FY 2021 — Revised
* October 2020 Quarterly Average Sales Price (ASP) Medicare Part B Drug Pricing Files and Revisions to Prior Quarterly Pricing Files — Revised
* Creating an Effective Hospice Plan of Care
* Physician Fee Schedule Listening Session: Audio Recording and Transcript
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 08/27/2020