Please Note: There is no Medicare information on our corporate website. Please select a specific contract in the 'Search Within' box for Medicare related information.
© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
CMS Care Compare Empowers Patients
MLN Connects® for Thursday, September 10, 2020
View this edition as a PDF
* CMS Care Compare Empowers Patients When Making Important Health Care Decisions
* Open Payments: Adding 5 Provider Types in 2021
* Breast Re-Excision: Comparative Billing Report in September
* CMS-CDC Fundamentals of COVID-19 Prevention for Nursing Home Management Call — September 10
* Dementia Care Call — September 22
MLN Matters® Articles
* October 2020 Update of the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS)
* Update to Hospice Payment Rates, Hospice Cap, Hospice Wage Index and Hospice Pricer for FY 2021
* Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) Annual Update: Prospective Payment System (PPS) Pricer Changes for FY 2021
* Internet Only Manual Update to Pub. 100-04, Chapter 16, Section 60.1.2 and Pub. 100-04, Chapter 26, Section 10.4, Item 19
* Update to the Model Admission Questions for Providers to Ask Medicare Beneficiaries
* National Coverage Determination (NCD 30.3.3): Acupuncture for Chronic Low Back Pain (cLBP) — Revised
* Understanding Your Remittance Advice Reports
* Home Health, Hospice, IRF, LTCH, & SNF Quality Reporting Programs: COVID-19 Public Reporting
* Pain Management Listening Session: Audio Recording & Transcript
* Introduction to the LTCH Quality Reporting Program Web-Based Training
* Introduction to the Home Health Quality Reporting Program Web-Based Training
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 09/10/2020