Please Note: There is no Medicare information on our corporate website. Please select a specific contract in the 'Search Within' box for Medicare related information.
© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule Listening Session: Register Now
MLN Connects® for Thursday, August 6, 2020
View this edition as a PDF
* Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances in Medicare Part D: Request for Information
* Release of the IRF Web Pricer
* Subsequent Nursing Facility E/M Services: Comparative Billing Report
* Nursing Home Compare Refresh
* Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System: Updated Documents
* MACs Resume Medical Review on a Post-Payment Basis
* Renewed ABN: Deadline Extended to January 1
* COVID-19: Telemedicine, Clinical Experiences, Resources for Hospitals and Urgent Care Centers
* Protect Your Patients Against Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
* National CMS/CDC Nursing Home COVID-19 Training Series Webcast — August 6
* COVID-19: Lessons from the Front Lines Call — August 7
* Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule: Understanding 4 Key Topics Listening Session — August 13
* Dr. Todd Graham Pain Management Study Listening Session — August 27
MLN Matters® Articles
* New Waived Tests
* Penalty for Delayed Request for Anticipated Payment (RAP) Submission – Implementation
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 08/06/2020