Some of my patients have open insurance records that they say are not valid anymore. Can you close them so my claims will process?

When insurance policies are terminated or are not valid, the Medicare patient or the Medicare provider must contact the Benefits Coordination & Recovery Contractor (BCRC) to have the files updated. They may be reached at 855-798-2627. Please refer to MLN Matters® Number SE1416 (PDF, 93 KB) for specific instructions on contacting the BCRC.

Contact Palmetto GBA JM Part HHH Medicare

Email HHH

Contact a specific JM HHH department

Provider Contact Center: 855-696-0705

TDD: 866-830-3188

Other Palmetto GBA Sites

Palmetto GBA Home

DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program

Jurisdiction J Part A MAC

Jurisdiction J Part B MAC

Jurisdiction M Part A MAC

Jurisdiction M Part B MAC

Jurisdiction M Home Health and Hospice MAC


National Supplier Clearinghouse MAC


RRB Specialty MAC Providers

RRB Specialty MAC Beneficiaries



Click to Chat Now