Who should a provider contact about status of refund due to a Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) retraction letter?

If a provider receives a RAC retraction letter, they should contact the Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) for status on their refund. If the MAC does not have a file for the closure, the MAC will follow up with the RAC. A provider should not contact the RAC.

Contact Palmetto GBA JM Part HHH Medicare

Email HHH

Contact a specific JM HHH department

Provider Contact Center: 855-696-0705

TDD: 866-830-3188

Other Palmetto GBA Sites

Palmetto GBA Home

DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program

Jurisdiction J Part A MAC

Jurisdiction J Part B MAC

Jurisdiction M Part A MAC

Jurisdiction M Part B MAC

Jurisdiction M Home Health and Hospice MAC


National Supplier Clearinghouse MAC


RRB Specialty MAC Providers

RRB Specialty MAC Beneficiaries



Click to Chat Now