Do I have to be enrolled with Railroad Medicare to be able to order or refer services for a Railroad Medicare beneficiary?

No. You are not required to have an enrollment record with Railroad Medicare to order or refer services for Railroad Medicare beneficiaries. You are required to have a current enrollment record with your local Medicare Administrative Contractor and to be of a specialty type authorized to order or refer services.

Contact Railroad Medicare

Email Railroad Medicare

Contact a specific Railroad Medicare department

Provider Contact Center: 888-355-9165

IVR: 877-288-7600

TTY: 877-715-6397

Other Palmetto GBA Sites

Palmetto GBA Home

DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program

Jurisdiction J Part A MAC

Jurisdiction J Part B MAC

Jurisdiction M Part A MAC

Jurisdiction M Part B MAC

Jurisdiction M Home Health and Hospice MAC


National Supplier Clearinghouse MAC


RRB Specialty MAC Providers

RRB Specialty MAC Beneficiaries



Click to Chat Now