Can my billing agency or clearinghouse update my provider enrollment record with Railroad Medicare?

Yes, a billing agency or clearinghouse can make changes if the following information is verified. The request must be in writing as Provider Enrollment will no longer accept telephone requests to update a record or enroll a provider.
  • NPI
  • PTAN and
  • Tax ID

Contact Railroad Medicare

Email Railroad Medicare

Contact a specific Railroad Medicare department

Provider Contact Center: 888-355-9165

IVR: 877-288-7600

TTY: 877-715-6397

Other Palmetto GBA Sites

Palmetto GBA Home

DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program

Jurisdiction J Part A MAC

Jurisdiction J Part B MAC

Jurisdiction M Part A MAC

Jurisdiction M Part B MAC

Jurisdiction M Home Health and Hospice MAC


National Supplier Clearinghouse MAC


RRB Specialty MAC Providers

RRB Specialty MAC Beneficiaries



Click to Chat Now