© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
COVID-19: New Data Details Impacts on Medicare Beneficiaries
MLN Connects® for Thursday, June 25, 2020
View this edition as a PDF
• Trump Administration Issues Call to Action Based on New Data Detailing COVID-19 Impacts on Medicare Beneficiaries
• Hospital Outpatient Departments: Prior Authorization Begins July 1
• IRF Provider Preview Reports: Review Your Data by July 18
• LTCH Provider Preview Reports: Review Your Data by July 18
• Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Become a Medicare Enrolled Supplier
Claims, Pricers & Codes
• Incorrect Billing of HCPCS L8679 - Implantable Neurostimulator, Pulse Generator, Any Type
• Personal Protective Equipment Strategies for COVID Care Webcast - June 25
• Medicare Part A Cost Report: New Online Status Tracking Feature Call - July 9
• Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule Annual Payment Determination Process
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 06/25/2020