© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
Nursing Homes & COVID: Five Things to Know, Additional Resources, Training
MLN Connects® for Thursday, July 16, 2020
View this edition as a PDF
* CMS Directs Additional Resources to Nursing Homes in COVID-19 Hotspot Areas
* Five Things About Nursing Homes During COVID-19
* PEPPER for Short-term Acute Care Hospitals
* Lower Extremity Joint Replacement: Comparative Billing Report
* Nursing Home Training Series Webcasts: New Topic for July 16
* COVID-19: Lessons from the Front Lines Call — July 17
MLN Matters® Articles
* Changes to the Laboratory National Coverage Determination (NCD) Edit Software for October 2020
* Influenza Vaccine Payment Allowances - Annual Update for 2020-2021 Season
* Medicare Part A Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Prospective Payment System (PPS) Pricer Update FY 2021
* October 2020 Quarterly Average Sales Price (ASP) Medicare Part B Drug Pricing Files and Revisions to Prior Quarterly Pricing Files
* Quarterly Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) Drug/Biological Code Changes - July 2020 Update
* July 2020 Update of the Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment System — Revised
* July 2020 Update of the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) — Revised
* Quarterly Update for Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule and Laboratory Services Subject to Reasonable Charge Payment — Revised
* Claim Status Category Codes and Claim Status Codes Update — Rescinded
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 07/16/2020