© 2020 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
COVID-19 Impacts on Medicare Beneficiaries – Updated Data
MLN Connects® for Thursday, July 30, 2020
View this edition as a PDF
* CMS Updates Data on COVID-19 Impacts on Medicare Beneficiaries
* Short-Term Acute Care Hospitals: Submit Occupational Mix Surveys by September 3
* PEPPERs for SNFs, Hospices, IRFs, IPFs, CAHs, and LTCHs
* Hospice Quality Reporting Program: HART v1.6.0
* Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Become a Medicare Enrolled Supplier
Claims, Pricers & Codes
* COVID-19: Laboratory Claims Requiring the NPI of the Ordering/Referring Professional — Update
* Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Valid Claims
* National CMS/CDC Nursing Home COVID-19 Training Series Webcast — July 30
MLN Matters® Articles
* Addition of the QW Modifier to Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) Code 87426
* Overview of the Repetitive, Scheduled Non-Emergent Ambulance Prior Authorization Model — Revised
* Modify Edits in the Fee for Service (FFS) System when a Beneficiary has a Medicare Advantage (MA) Plan — Revised
* Medicare Quarterly Provider Compliance Newsletter, Volume 10, Issue 4
* Home Health, IRF, LTCH, and SNF Quality Reporting Programs: COVID-19 PHE
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 07/30/2020