Answer: No. The GHP may request that the provider either submit an initial claim to Medicare or request that Medicare reopen its determination on previously submitted claims for the services; however, normal Medicare timely filing and reopening rules apply to these situations. Please refer to Section 10.5 — Incorrect GHP Primary Payments (PDF, 235 KB).

Contact Palmetto GBA JJ Part A Medicare

Provider Contact Center: 877-567-7271

Email JJ Part A

Contact a specific JJ Part A department

Click to Chat Now