© 2019 Palmetto GBA, LLC
We frequently update our articles to reflect the latest changes and updates to Medicare, and strongly recommend you visit this article at link below to confirm you have the latest version.
Printed Date: 9/22/2015
NOTE: Before completing the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download Form, you must have been assigned a Submitter ID. To request a Submitter ID, please complete the EDI Enrollment Packet . You will need a copy of the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Manual to assist you with installing the software. The Part A PC-ACE Pro32 Reference Guide provides additional information you will need when submitting Part A claims.
To complete the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download form, please follow these instructions.
1. Close any programs you are currently running
2. Access the Download Form for PC Ace Pro 32 below. Complete all fields completely and correctly. Forms submitted with required information missing will not be processed. Required fields are noted with an asterisk (*).
If there is a problem with processing your request form, such as an invalid Submitter ID or information in a required field is missing, an error page will appear. Please click on 'Back to Download Request Page' to resubmit the download form.
3. After you have successfully completed the Download Form, a 'File Download' screen will appear. Click on the 'Save' button and save the software file to your system.
4. A 'Download complete' will appear when the download is complete. Click on the 'Open Folder' button.
5. Double click on the PCACEPro32.zip file
6. Double click on Pro32setup.exe. The Wise Installation Wizard will initialize and guide you through the installation process. Respond to the various dialog boxes as follows:
Once installation is complete, you may use your PC-ACE Pro32 software. If you have any questions regarding the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download form, please call the Palmetto GBA Provider Contact Center at 877-567-7271.
Additional assistance is now available via the PC-ACE Pro32 Training Modules . These training modules are designed to address the basic information you will need to know to submit a claim electronically using PC-ACE Pro32 billing software, as well as instructions on submitting Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) claims.
Download Form for PC-ACE Pro 32 .
We value your opinion and want to provide the highest-quality and most relevant Medicare knowledge possible. Please let us know if this article was helpful.
It didn't answer my question
This article was helpful
We’re glad we could help you today and appreciate your feedback. When you rate our articles as most helpful, we know that we are on the right track for providing you with important news and information.
We're sorry this article didn't help you today. We'll use your feedback to review this article to try to revise or expand it. Contact us with more feedback or a question on this topic.
Last Updated: 03/14/2019