Claim submitted as Medicare primary and a positive working elderly record exists at the Common Working File (CWF).

The claim should be billed to the Employer Group Health Plan (EGHP). Reformat claim and submit an adjustment.

Note: If you have information that disputes the CWF, use the information on the CMS website.

Contact Palmetto GBA JJ Part A Medicare

Provider Contact Center: 877-567-7271

Email JJ Part A

Contact a specific JJ Part A department

Click to Chat Now