This tool provides links to CMS-855 applications. Use the links available in the lower portion of this page to find which application(s) are appropriate for your provider/group type or the type of provider enrollment action you would like to take. Each link asks a series of questions to help you determine which enrollment application(s) you should complete.
To complete the appropriate CMS-855 application online, using Internet-based PECOS. Obtain an NPPES User ID and password to use Internet-based PECOS at https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/NPPES/Welcome.do. Go to Internet-based PECOS at https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov, and then complete, review and submit the electronic enrollment application via Internet-based PECOS.
- Internet-based PECOS - supports the Medicare Provider and Supplier enrollment process by allowing registered users to securely and electronically submit and manage Medicare enrollment information
- CMS 855B--Medicare Enrollment Application for Clinics, Group Practices, and Certain Other Suppliers
- CMS 855I --Medicare Enrollment Application for Physicians and Non-Physician Practitioners
- CMS 855r--Medicare Enrollment Application for Reassignment of Medicare Benefits
- CMS 855O--Medicare Enrollment Application for Eligible Ordering and Referring Physicians and Non-physician Practitioners
- CMS 855S--Medicare Enrollment Application for Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Suppliers
- CMS 460--Medicare Participating Physician or Supplier Agreement
- CMS 588--Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Registration Form
Enrolling as an individual, please select your specialty:
Enrolling as a Member of a Group, please select your specialty:
Enrolling as a Group, please select the following:
Enrolling as an Organization, please select your facility's specialty:
Reporting changes in your practice, please complete the identified sections in the chart: