General Written Correspondence
Medicare providers and suppliers have the ability to submit written inquiries regarding their Medicare questions to Palmetto GBA by mail, fax or email. To ensure your written requests are process in a timely manner, please include the following information to assist us with your inquiry:
- Please state your question or concern as clearly as possible
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) number
- Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN)
- Last five digits of Tax Identification Number (Tax ID)
- If appropriate, the beneficiary's name, Medicare Beneficiary Identifier (MBI), and date of service
- Your name and phone number
If you are submitting your JJ Medicare Part A written correspondence by mail, please send your written request to:
Palmetto GBA Provider Contact Center
Mail Code: AG-830
P.O. Box 100305
Columbia, SC 29202-3305
To submit your written correspondence by fax: (803) 870–0142.
To submit your written correspondence by email, use our contact form to submit general inquiries at Email Us. For security reasons please do not submit requests involving PHI/PII with this form.