Identify a Medicare Advantage Plan
Medicare Advantage Plan information is available on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website. You can find out the name, address and contact information for a MA Plan in just a few steps.
- Go to the CMS website
- Select Research, Statistics, Data, and Systems
- Go to the Statistics, Trends & Reports section and select Medicare Advantage/Part D Contract and Enrollment Data.
- Scroll down and select MA Plan Directory in the far left column and then click on the link for MA Plan Directory for the most current list
- Go to the Downloads section and select MA Plan Directory as of ‘month, year' (This date is subject to change)
- Always opt to Open the file
- Click on the Microsoft Excel file
- After you open the Excel Spreadsheet, press Control/ F to use the Find function
- Type in the MA Code
- Click on the Find Next to search for the entered code
- Close the Find function in order to scroll in the spreadsheet
Note: This information is updated periodically so we suggest you use the file as a Read-Only file and access the website each time you are identifying a MA Plan.
Go directly to the Plan Directory for MA, Cost, PACE, and Demo Organizations for the list of MA plans.