PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download for JM HHH
Palmetto GBA offers PC-ACE Pro32, a claims-entry software that allows suppliers to enter their claims in the HIPAA-compliant ASC X12 837 v5010 format. Pro32 does not integrate into office systems such as accounts receivable, inventory or billing. Minimum system requirements for Pro32 include:
- SVGA monitor resolution (800 x 600)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista or Windows 10 operating system
- Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 4.0 or later (for overlaid claim printing). This free software can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
NOTE: Before completing the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download Form, you must have been assigned a Submitter ID. To request a Submitter ID, please complete the appropriate EDI Enrollment forms. You will need a copy of the PC-ACE Pro32 Software User Manual to assist you with installing the software. The Part A & HHH PC-ACE Pro32 Reference Guide provides additional information you will need when submitting Part A and HHH claims.
To complete the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download form, please follow these instructions.
1. Close any programs you are currently running
2. Access the Download Form for PC-ACE Pro32. Complete all fields completely and correctly. Forms submitted with required information missing will not be processed. Required fields are noted with an asterisk (*).
|Form Field Name||Instructions for Field Completion|
|* Submitter ID||The ID that was issued by Palmetto GBA upon completion of your EDI application form. This ID may be referred to as a Receiver ID.|
|* Company Name||The Company name of the entity downloading the software|
|* Contact Name||The name of the person downloading the software|
|Mailing Address Line 1||First line of the company mailing address|
|Mailing Address Line 2||Second line of the company mailing address|
|* City||City of the mailing address|
|* State||State of the mailing address|
|ZIP||ZIP code of the mailing address|
|Phone||Phone number to reach the contact name|
|FAX||Fax number to reach the contact name|
|The email address for user|
If there is a problem with processing your request form, such as an invalid Submitter ID or information in a required field is missing, an error page will appear. Please click on 'Back to Download Request Page' to resubmit the download form.
3. After you have successfully completed the Download Form, a 'File Download' screen will appear. Click on the 'Save' button and save the software file to your system.
4. A 'Download complete' will appear when the download is complete. Click on the 'Open Folder' button.
5. Double click on the PCACEPro32.zip file
6. Double click on Pro32setup.exe. The Wise Installation Wizard will initialize and guide you through the installation process. Respond to the various dialog boxes as follows:
- Welcome - Click Next
- Drive Selection - Save your software files to the default destination drive
- Start Installation - Click Next
- Password - Enter 'medicare' (lowercase)
- Read Me File - Click Next
- Installation Complete - Click Finish
Once installation is complete, you may use your PC-ACE Pro32 software. If you have any questions regarding the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download form, please call the Palmetto GBA Provider Contact Center at 855-696-0705.
Additional assistance is now available via the PC-ACE Pro32 Training Modules. These training modules are designed to address the basic information you will need to know to submit a claim electronically using PC-ACE Pro32 billing software, as well as instructions on submitting Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) claims.