Home Health and Hospice Adjustments or Cancels

Published 01/14/2021

Submitting an adjustment to, or cancellation of, a claim can be done electronically or by using the Direct Data Entry (DDE) system. In addition to the usual claim information, this updated job aid shows you what fields are required on the UB-04 and in DDE to adjust and cancel claims.

Was this article helpful?