CMS COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkits
Have questions about COVID-19 vaccines? Check out the CMS COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkits. CMS has developed these toolkits to provide you with up-to-date information about COVID-19 vaccines.
In the Provider Enrollment, Becoming a Mass Immunizer, Billing and Administration Resource Toolkit at https://www.cms.gov/covidvax-provider, you’ll find useful information about COVID-19 vaccine topics such as enrollment, coding, billing, reimbursement and other helpful resources.
This toolkit includes information on:
- Enrollment for Administering COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- Coding for COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- Medicare COVID-19 Vaccine Shot Payment
- Medicare Billing for COVID-19 Vaccine Shot Administration
- SNF: Enforcement Discretion Relating to Certain Pharmacy Billing
- Beneficiary Incentives for COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- CMS Quality Reporting for COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- Medicare Monoclonal Antibody COVID-19 Infusion
CMS makes periodic updates to these toolkits as new information becomes available. Refer to them often to answer your questions, reducing the need to contact the Provider Contact Center. Please share this valuable resource with all appropriate staff.