Can I Contact Railroad Medicare to Update or Make Changes to My Address?

Published 03/21/2024

Yes. Whether you are making a long-term move or just heading to a warmer climate for the winter, Railroad Medicare can help update your records. Just like access to your medical claims, access to change your address is restricted. Let the Customer Service Representative know the duration of the address change and they will work with you on updating the records with Railroad Medicare and the Railroad Retirement Board. Call our toll-free Beneficiary Customer Service Center at 800–833–4455, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. ET. For the hearing impaired, call TTY/TDD at 877–566–3572.

Was this article helpful?