Opioid Treatment Program (OTP)
Section 2005 of the Substance Use — Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients and Communities (SUPPORT) Act established a new Medicare Part B benefit for opioid use disorder (OUD) treatment services, including medications for medication-assisted treatment (MAT), furnished by opioid treatment programs (OTPs).
- Opioid Treatment Programs (OTP) CMS web page
- OTP Billing/Payment web page
- This link to the CMS website contains information about billing and payment for OTPs, including links to the annual national and locality-adjusted fees
- OTP Medicare Enrollment Fact Sheet (PDF)
- OTP Medicare Billing & Payment Fact Sheet (PDF)