CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN)
We encourage you to visit the Medicare Learning Network® (MLN), your source for official CMS Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) provider educational information. Get quick access to MLN Matters national provider education articles that help you understand new or revised Medicare policy and other educational products.
- MLN Matters Articles: These articles explain national Medicare policy in an easy-to-understand format
- MLN Publications: These educational resources explain topics such as coding, preventive services, and provider compliance
- CMS Continuing Education (CMSCE): Credits may be awarded for participation in certain National Provider Calls and webcasts
- MLN Calls & Webcasts: These events, presented by CMS experts, cover changes to the Medicare program.
- MLN Provider Compliance: Learn how to avoid common errors with these educational resources
CPT, ADA, and AHA End User License Agreement for Providers
Note: Should you have landed here as a result of a search engine (or other) link, be advised that these files contain material that is copyrighted by the American Medical Association. You are forbidden to download the files unless you read, agree to, and abide by the provisions of the copyright statement. Read the copyright statement now and you will be linked back to here.
CPT codes, descriptors and other data only are copyright 2020 American Medical Association (or such other date of publication of CPT). All Rights Reserved. Applicable FARS/DFARS apply.
Copyright© 2020, the American Hospital Association, Chicago, Illinois. Reproduced with permission. No portion of the AHA copyrighted materials contained within this publication may be copied without the express written consent of the AHA. AHA copyrighted materials including the UB-04 codes and descriptions may not be removed, copied, or utilized within any software, product, service, solution or derivative work without the written consent of the AHA. If an entity wishes to utilize any AHA materials, please contact the AHA at 312-893-6816.
Making copies or utilizing the content of the UB-04 Manual, including the codes and/or descriptions, for internal purposes, resale and/or to be used in any product or publication; creating any modified or derivative work of the UB-04 Manual and/or codes and descriptions; and/or making any commercial use of UB-04 Manual or any portion thereof, including the codes and/or descriptions, is only authorized with an express license from the American Hospital Association.